Asbestos and Other Fibers by PCM
- This analysis is used primarily for estimating asbestos concentrations in air.
- It is used to show compliance with limits set by NIOSH, OSHA, and other regulatory agencies for area samples as well as for personnel monitoring.
- Fibers less than approximately 0.25 microns in diameter will not be detected with this method.
- The method can also be used to estimate the airborne concentration of other, non asbestos materials as well.
- The NIOSH 7400 method is often used in conjunction with electron microscopy methods such as the NIOSH 7402 method to aid in fiber identification.
- Sample retention time is 60 days
Volume Discounts Available, Call For Details.