PCR SAMPLING GUIDE
SAMPLING PROCEDURE - PCR DUST SAMPLES
1. Obtain a 3-piece PCR air/dust-sampling cassette from LA Testing.
2. Remove the upper (blue) and lower (red) plugs of the cassette.
3. Attach a small piece of tubing to the upper opening. Cut a 45 degree angle at the end of the tubing.
4. Attach a vacuum pump to the cassette through the lower opening.
5. Begin collecting dust through the upper tubing. [ There is no upper limit to sampling time.]
6. Ship the cassette to LA Testing. No refrigeration is needed.
For Further information on Real Time PCR Analysis, visit http://www.PCRLabs.com