PCR SAMPLING GUIDE
SAMPLING PROCEDURE - PCR AIR SAMPLES
1. Obtain a 3-piece PCR air/dust-sampling cassette from LA Testing.
2. Remove the upper (blue) and lower (red) plugs of the cassette.
3. Attach a vacuum pump to the cassette through the lower opening.
4. Sample as much air as desired through the upper opening. [ There is no upper limit to sampling time.]
5. Record the VOLUME of air sampled and ship cassette to LA Testing. No refrigeration is needed.
For Further information on Real Time PCR Analysis, visit http://www.PCRLabs.com